Company & Contact
Professional and principled investing
Exilion, established in 2005, is Finnish an investment company, owned by four Finnish institutions: Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company, Veritas Pension Insurance, the State Pension Fund of Finland and the Åbo Akademi University Foundation. Through four limited partnerships, we manage a portfolio of approximately 750 million euros which includes real estate and three wind farms.
Exilion specialises in large-scale real estate investments in Finland. The average value of the investments is approximately 100 million euros. Exilion owns prominent commercial properties in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area and in Turku, Exilion manages Shopping Centre Hansa, the largest shopping centre in Southwest Finland.
Exilion is responsible that its owners’ funds are invested in a sustained and profitable manner. The income is directed towards pensions and education in Finland.
Exilion’s activities are guided by its core values:
- Respectability – we are open and honest.
- Expertise – our personnel are experienced experts in real estate investment. We specialise in business, office and hotel investments.
- Simplicity – we try to make things easy for our owners and partners.
- Scale – we specialise in large-scale projects and seek to secure sizeable, long-term profit from all our investments.
Exilion’s investments put emphasis on life cycle thinking, flexibility and energy efficiency. Responsibility and accountability are central elements of all our actions.
- We work with our customers to establish long-term, mutually profitable partnerships. For us, transparency, interaction and expertise are the basis for all cooperation. In the event of problems, we bear responsibility and correct our mistakes.
- When looking for new investment opportunities, we emphasise life cycle thinking, flexibility and the management of environmental impacts, in addition to profitability. Environmental impacts are also observed in the day-to-day operations of our premises, and we aim to obtain environmental certifications for all our properties.
- In the recent years, the energy and water consumption as well as the carbon footprint of Kiinteistö Oy Eliel and Itämerentorni properties have decreased up to tens of percents. Waste production has also been reduced by more efficient recycling. Renewable energy sources are used to produce electricity. In 2018, our building and property management received the international BREAAM environment certificate with the rating Very Good.
- Exilion’s Tripla hotel t in Pasila is pursuing LEED Platinum-level certification. The application was filed during construction.
- Hotel development in the former head office of the Finnish railway company VR will apply for the gold-level LEED Hospitality v4 certification.
- Exilion Real Estate I Ky and Shopping Centre Hansa have joined the Energy Efficiency Agreement for 2017–2025 initiated by the Ministry of the Environment, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland, the Energy Authority and the Finnish Association of Building Owners and Construction Clients RAKLI ry. Over the previous agreement period 2008-2016, the savings achieved were 175% of the target level set out in the Agreement.
Exilion Management Oy
Mannerheimintie 20 B, 6th floor
Exilion Management Oy | Business ID 2733301-6
Exilion Capital Oy | Business ID 2008777-2
Kauppakeskus Hansa GP Oy | Business ID 1624508-8
Exilion Asemahotellit GP Oy | Business ID 2778712-2
Exilion Tuuli GP Oy | Business ID 2980412-5