Company & Contact
Professional and principled investing
Exilion, established in 2005, is one of the leading real estate investment companies in Finland. It is owned by four Finnish institutions: Elo Mutual Pension Insurance Company, Veritas Pension Insurance, the State Pension Fund of Finland and the Åbo Akademi University Foundation. The company owns and manages a portfolio worth over 500 million euros that consists of office, commercial, business and hotel properties.
Exilion specialises in large-scale real estate investments in Finland. The average value of the investments is approximately 100 million euros. Exilion owns prominent commercial properties in the Helsinki Metropolitan Area. In Turku, it manages Hansa, the largest shopping centre in Southwest Finland.
Exilion makes sure that its owners’ funds are invested in a sustained and profitable manner. The income is directed towards pensions and education in Finland.
Exilion’s activities are guided by its core values:
- Respectability – we are open and honest.
- Expertise – our personnel are seasoned experts in real estate investment. We specialise in business, office and hotel investments.
- Simplicity – we try to make things easy for our owners and partners.
- Scale – we specialise in large-scale property projects and seek to secure sizeable, long-term profit from all our investments.
Exilion’s investments put emphasis on life cycle thinking, flexibility and energy efficiency. Responsibility and accountability are central elements of all our actions.
- We work with our customers to establish long-term, mutually profitable partnerships. For us, transparency, interaction and expertise are the basis for all cooperation. In the event of problems, we bear responsibility and correct our mistakes.
- When looking for new investment opportunities, we emphasise life cycle thinking, flexibility and the management of environmental impacts, not only profitability. Environmental impacts are also observed in the day-to-day operations of our premises, and we aim to obtain environmental certifications for all our properties.
- Two of Exilion’s properties have been awarded LEED environmental certification: Kiinteistö Oy Elielin liikerakennus was the first hotel property in Finland to obtain an in-use environmental rating. Kiinteistö Oy Itämerentori was awarded the silver-level LEED certification in February 2014. Both of these properties will be re-certified at the expiration of the existing certifications.
- Exilion’s Tripla hotel development in Pasila is pursuing LEED Platinum-level certification. The application will be filed during construction.
- Hotel built in the former head office of the Finnish railway company VR will apply for the gold-level LEED Hospitality v4 certification.
- Exilion Real Estate I Ky and Shopping Centre Hansa have joined the Energy Efficiency Agreement for 2017–2025 initiated by the Ministry of the Environment, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland, the Energy Authority and the Finnish Association of Building Owners and Construction Clients RAKLI ry. Over the previous agreement period 2008-2016, the savings achieved were 175% of the target level set out in the Agreement.
Exilion Management Oy
Mannerheimintie 20 B, 6th floor
Exilion Management Oy | Business ID 2733301-6
Exilion Capital Oy | Business ID 2008777-2
Kauppakeskus Hansa GP Oy | Business ID 1624508-8
Exilion Asemahotellit GP Oy | Business ID 2778712-2