Location of Keilalahdentie 2–4 holds a vantage point in Keilaniemi, Espoo, the leading innovation environment in Finland.
- Acquisition was made in December 2012
- 3 office buildings and the car park were completed phase by phase from 1997 to 2007
- Surface area ca. 48,000 m²
- 1250 parking spaces in a separate car park
- Located on own lot
- Tenant Nokia Oyj
- Acquisition price was EUR 170 million
MREC ESPOON KEILALAHDENTIE 2-4
Located by the sea in Keilaniemi, Espoo, this property has since the building’s completion been home to the Nokia headquarters.